Sunday, November 11, 2007

Namie will be holding her concert in Brazil ?!?!


Here's a news article from a Brazilian newspaper saying 'Concert of japanese musician Namie Amuro at Ibirapuera's stadium on 23/24th May 2008'.

It's actually the commemoration of "100 years of japanese immigration in Brazil" and namie will perform on that day. Not sure whether it's a full-scale 'PLAY' tour concert or just a few performances? We'll have to wait & see...

-------------------------------
info by [Cloud_Honey]

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

... 0.0;;

Anonymous said...

YES!!! IS TRUE!!!
I'M FROM BRASIL LOl

Anonymous said...

Is it her concert or she's doing some guest performance? I wanna go if it's her concert!!! :P

Anonymous said...

I'm from Brazil toooo!! I will go, In the month of my birthday!!! I will!!

Unknown said...

first publiced by www.radioblast.com.br

more info there!