Sunday, February 22, 2009

March 2008: Zero Grey

Because I really loved the new "WILD/Dr." covers and the black & grey color scheme of Namie official website, I decided to do the same for NNN in the month of March!

The blog banner is made of magazine scans from 'WOOFIN' 2006 and added the new Coca Cola Zero CM. Surprisingly the banner, Coca Coca Zero CM & banner suits the black & grey theme perfectly, hence made NNN looked really cool this time round! ^_^

-----------------------------------

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new version ^^

Anonymous said...

OMG love how you used old pics! That pic in particular to the far right is one of my favorites of all-time.

Anonymous said...

i like it !

Anonymous said...

I love the theme, great site...

Anonymous said...

Namie is teh secks, and it shows on the layout! Nice! <3