Saturday, August 30, 2008

Do As Infinity is coming back on 29.9 !!!

According to Do As Infinity official website, D.A.I will be reforming on 29 Sept 2008 and will be holding a new show "Do As Infinity FREE LIVE -FREE SOUL! FREE SPIRITS!-" on 30 Sept:







My favourite Jpop band is coming back! OMG! I never thought this day would come and I can't wait for their new music once more!

Do As Infinity also performed at "a-nation '08", hours ago in Tokyo on 30 Aug. This is their first live performance since Nov 2005:



----------------------------------------

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, I was so thinking this yesterday, that they should back! I think they would be doing much better in sales if they were together than if they were solo. Yay I'm excited that they're back together! But I wonder for how long...

r said...

Yea I was thinking that too, and about their sales too. Yay!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! DAI is definitely my favorite band - I never expected this but I am so happy. Thank you for posting it =D!

amuro said...

omg, DAI is back!!!

Orenji said...

Woo~

I didn't know this blog belongs to you! Read this blog every now and then though...

and thanks for leaving a comment at my blog. =)

PS: I love DAI too!