Monday, October 1, 2007

ERIKA, the new bitch in Japanese showbiz ....

Erika Sawajira (a.k.a ERIKA) was known for her bad attitude.

Recently, she attended a event for her hew movie 'Closed Note' and this video TOTALLY showed her 'diva, bad-ass' attitude.



What she said:
- Thanks for coming (very rudely)
Qn:What's your favorite scene in the movie?
Ans:None.
Qn:What do you learnt or experience from this movie
Ans:No. Nothing. (then she stared at the announcer like she's a monster)



Even though, how much I loved her 'FREE', but I really don't fancy her f*ck-up temper. I was rolling my eyes and shaking my head as I watched the clip and if I can... I would go upstage and slap her in the face!

I think the media should pay more attention on YUI (she was there if u noticed) and leave that bitch at one side.

This is an example of 'beautiful outside, rotten inside'. I'm disappointed. -_-

Let's not spoil our mood with Erika. Here is YUI's latest pv of 'LOVE & TRUTH', theme song of the movie 'Closed Note'.



--------------------------------

No comments: